Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Blues on the chromatic

Same kind of stuff 'I' do. Definitely blues. Jassified (possibly) but blues none the less. Jassified blues. And done by one of the masters of the type. Hard to do that type of stuff at a harmonica fest. The backup would be a reach?

smokey-joe & the Cafe s