Re: [Harp-L] Blues on the chromatic

If Elizabeth had caught my act at Buckeye 2005, it would have changed her mind.
smokey-joe & the Cafe s

On Jun 28, 2006, at 12:47 PM, Richard Hunter wrote:

Elizabeth wrote:
"As far as the harmonica goes, I've heard some nice chromatic playing by
some really good musicians, but frankly I'm not all that enamoured of the
old-style chromatic playing while accepting that people who play it do so by
choice, but I still have never experienced what I really think could be done with
the instrument in jazz or Blues, the way I've heard favourite saxophone
players express themselves."

Elizabeth, pick up a copy of Clint Hoover's masterpiece "Dream of The Serpent Dog." You will not
be disappointed.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com