[Harp-L] Torpedo Apology.

 To all, It is lame and stupid to downplay a product for any kind of gain.  To pump oneself up to look "hip" by burning others is wrong and I apologize for this.   Not everyone wants the biggest tone or the most grinding tone etc.  Pride causes one to be self centered and in the end ya look like fool.  I know I do.  I'm glad John from Bushman emailed me in this regard because I accept  reality checks and they don't bounce. sincerely,stevethunderharpmics

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com