Re: [Harp-L] Fender Blues Jr. Amplifier

The Fender Pro Jr is better for harp in my opinion, and it's cheaper than the Blues Jr.
You could try looking on eBay for a Silvertone 1432 or maybe a Premier Twin 8.
Those are great harp amps and can be found quite cheap on eBay.

A good place to find harp amp searches on eBay is www.bluesharp.org

Hope this helps
Paul