RE: [Harp-L] Blow/Draw Switch at Hole 7

I have been tuning diatonics lately to fill in the major scale--been playing
the Melody Maker tuning for a while, started practicing the "major cross"
variation that Tony Eyers uses www.harmonicatunes.com
But I also bought a Seydel Circular harp on the recommendation of Barbara
Butler http://www.strathande.com
And that one does not have the switch at 7--that's what circular means, it
just alternates notes, with the draw always higher.
So yes, there are draw bends and overblows on every hole--if you are capable
of making them occur.
I can't!
But it HAS chords--dude, it stacks thirds--as opposed to solo tuning, which
doesn't really lend itself to chords.
Gary