Subject: [Harp-L] 2006 Spah

Robert Bonfiglio writes:

"Dear list,

I am playing my Orchestra del la Teatro Massimo  Debut in Sicily -
that's right, the opera scene in the God Father and  the going to Taiwan
and then to SPAH.  The Rob Paparozzi joins me  at the Grand Canyon for
the Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar over Labor  Day weekend Sep 1-5 with
my Birthday Bash Concert on the  6th.

We still have a few places left for the Grand Canyon Harmonica  Seminar
- you will walk away with the tools to play chromatic.   At SPAH and the
Asia Pacific shindig, I will have time enough only to  inspire you to
study, not actually give you the  tools.

harmonically yours,

Robert  Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com";

....Hi Robert:  I had certainly hoped to say hello first at SPAH  before
attending your Seminar at the Grand Canyon...but just realized I  never did
receive a confirmation after booking the Seminar so long  ago.  Now that you have so
few spaces left and I've long ago also  booked Hotel space at the Canyon, can
you confirm that I'm indeed on the  roster?  I'm SO looking forward to
it....though with  some trepidation, since I'll probably be the least talented
chromatic  player there.

Elizabeth