[Harp-L] RE: SPAH 2006

Hi guys,
I'll be there, too, unfortunately not until Thursday eve due to my work schedule, thanks to Chris M for alerting me to cheap air tickets. Incidentally, some of you might be amused by a vintage harp I put up on ebay, a Castle with attached bell horn:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&category=119095&item=7422828137 (might need to paste into browser)
If you look at my other items for sale there are a couple of mics I have up that have been collecting dust on the shelf (all I ever use is a shure 540s and an astatic 30 biscuit, so probably don't have an excuse for the dozen others I have). I'm thinking about clearing out a bunch of stuff (which I seem to do about once a year or so) and if I do I'll run that stuff past you guys first so you can watch for a future email on this if I get to it.