[Harp-L] 2006 Spah

Dear list,

I am playing my Orchestra del la Teatro Massimo Debut in Sicily - that's right, the opera scene in the God Father and the going to Taiwan and then to SPAH. The Rob Paparozzi joins me at the Grand Canyon for the Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar over Labor Day weekend Sep 1-5 with my Birthday Bash Concert on the 6th.

We still have a few places left for the Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar - you will walk away with the tools to play chromatic. At SPAH and the Asia Pacific shindig, I will have time enough only to inspire you to study, not actually give you the tools.

harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com

http://robertbonfiglio.com/main