To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:52 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Rev. Gary Davis on the harp--song key?

I recently checked out a Gary Davis cd -- Reverend Gary Davis At Newport, and was a little surprised to find that he actually played harp on one of the tunes ("I've Done All My Singing For My Lord"). Pretty decent acoustic rhythm harp too, I think -- a la Sonny Terry. I'm having a little trouble picking out the song/harp key for this tune though. Does anyone know what the song key and/or harp key and position is on this tune? Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.Brian Adams