RE: [Harp-L] Chromatic harmonica case, part 2

Here are a couple of links to possible case solutions. These cases have
layers of perforated foam called "Pick-N-Pluck", which allows for custom
fitting of virtually anything. Just press the harmonica into the foam to
leave an impression, and then tear out the foam squares to match the
impression. Also, you can create a large area for misc. items if need
be. I have one of these cases which I sculpted for two bullet mics, an
SM57 and an SM58. The foam is also available as a "replacement part".

These will hold the Super 64 only (Note interior dimensions.)

http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1060 (Click on
"Accessories" to view the "Pick-N-Pluck" foam.)

http://www.casesandmore.com/Platt-107-1459PL1000.html#ProdDetails (This
one has the same type of perforated foam, but is not a trademarked
name.)

These will hold the Super 64 and some misc. stuff such as a mic, etc.

http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1200

http://www.casesandmore.com/Platt-207-1227PL1001.html