Re: [Harp-L] fender #2 inputs

Hi all,

   I agree with John on using the two input on my bassman ltd. I also feel I
can get a broader range of sounds and tones. Especially if I want to kick it
a bit, the two input leaves some room "upward". I want to switch all three
ax7s to ay7s, or at least the first two ax7s to  ay7s  to the right,  looking at
the amp from the back. I will compare the sound and choose. Any thoughts? I
just bought 3 NOS ay7s ready to experiment.

                             Best of everything,

                                          Christos