Re: [Harp-L] online scales, keyboard, or other noise makers???

I don't recommend listening to other harmonica players to help with intonnation issues.  find a keyboard/piano or guitar CD and and just learn tunes by slowing them down.  I never really worked on intonation other than trying to match other instruments.