[Harp-L] New music recorder-iPod recording

The new Edriol referenced in the previous post seems like a terrific (although pricey) portable recording device. I need such a device but I'm waiting for the new recording hardware that attaches to the dock side of the 5th gen video iPod to come out. While I do not see the XtremeMac iPod recorder recording at as high a bit rate as the Edriol I already own the iPod so why not give it a try. XtremeMac estimates a July shipping date I believe. I can't wait. If the pod device is not good sonic quality I'll get out the credit card and order the Edriol. dennis