Subject: [Harp-L] a choice

Reach Mann writes:

" ok, here's the choice, tonight(Tues) Taylor
Hicks is on Leno or  Letterman, not sure which, but I'd
like to watch that and I can't  record it. Then here
locally in Asbury Park, New Jersey at the  almost
famous Stone Pony,
at the boardwalk,is Blues Traveler for 25  bucks. He's
a Jersey guy and I've never caught the act so  I'm
leaning that a way. Popper or Hicks ?

Reach
ps- and a  heads up"

....well, in your shoes I'd opt for the live show....rationalizing  that TV
shows are always repeated...especially now that Summer's almost  here.
Besides...I checked the schedule and don't see Taylor's name  listed as being among
the guests...so his appearance on either show is  probably just a short
walk-on, and who knows if he'll be given a chance to  play his harp?

It's too late...you've already decided which, but ....Go with  Popper..

Elizabeth

P.S....and thanks for the  heads-up