Re: [Harp-L] Monitors - Low Harp content

bryanl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

"Anyone have experience with Wireless Monitor systems?"

I assume you are talking about in-ear systems like the Shure PSM 200 through 700 series.

I've used three of their wireless systems in different venues and loved them all. It allows every band member to set their own levels. This preserves the eardrums of the young/smart musicians and still allows us old/deaf musicians to hear the mix.

What?

Best Regards,
Dennis Cooper
http://www.dennis-cooper.com
http://HarmonicaBootCamp.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/crossharp
http://www.ubl.com/denniscooperharmonica

"Practice hard, play well, and entertain the audience"