RE: [Harp-L] harp amp taste test

 RIGHT ON, DONNIE!  I'M BRINGING MY 2  9VOLT MINI AMPS AND MY SURFBOARD.  UMM, I MEAN THE BOARD WITH THE LITTLE SMOKEY AMP RESIN'D IN, UHH YA, THAT'S THE ONE.  I NEED TO SEE WHAT IT WOULD SOUND LIKE IN THE WAVES.  RESEARCH RESEARCH YOU KNOW!  I'LL EVEN HAVE ONE SHIPPED IN FROM THE NORTH, SO I'LL HAVE TO VISIT SUNSET BECAUSE I THINK THEY HAVE A FEDEX THERE. IF NOT, I THINK ROCKY POINT HAS ONE.STEVETHUNDERHARP Donnie MorTone [mailto: harp_boy@xxxxxxxxxxx]To: nonidesign@xxxxxxx, mudharp@xxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:37:09 -1000Subject: RE: [Harp-L] harp amp taste test Yea...I suggest we hold the holy harp amp taste test in Kailua Kona, Hawaii...and EVERYONE can stay at my place!Then we can do the holy imported/domestic beer taste test...and no one wil have to drive! The first 14 beers ar on me....;))~Donnie~The Ultimate William Clarke Tribute Sitehttp://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.htmlMorTone
Microphonehttp://www.angelfire.com/music4/mortone/index.html

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com