[Harp-L] Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum honors Charlie McCoy

it's about time they did this................

congratulations charlie.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm? section_id=12&screen=news&news_id=50479

Ps,

"HARP TO HEART"----THE 'MILLION DOLLAR HARMONICA QUINTET

A very rare recording long thought lost has finally turned up featuring Julian Dawson, Howard Levy, Jellyroll Johnson, Charlie McCoy and myself, Randy Singer.

On March 9th, 1990, Julian Dawson called us all together to record one song that featured ALL of us. Every 20 seconds or so, a different harmonica player would play and at the end, we all traded licks. Sometimes we all play in harmony.

This is an amazing song and the harmonica playing is incredible and over the top. You can even hear charlie mcCoy playing harmonica exactly like stevie wonder!!!! (we never knew he could do that). I am playing chromatic, diatonic and the Millioniser. Howard plays piano as well as harmonica. One song, five harmonica players.

You can hear all of us play together right here, for free.

http://randysinger.com/bin/flash/harptilnk.htm