RE: [Harp-L] harp amp taste test

From: nonidesign@xxxxxxx
To: mudharp@xxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] harp amp taste test
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:53:44 +0000

I'm looking to do a taste test comparison of harp boutique/custom/vintage amps.
I live near Chicago.
I have an SJ2, a SJ410 and a few vintage amps that are preferred for harp as well.

Are there any members out there that have a Kinder, Meteor, etc.who would be interested in getting together somewhere for this purpose to try out each other's amps?

Is this type of thing done at SPAH or other such events? Does anyone?

Thanks

Yea...I suggest we hold the holy harp amp taste test in Kailua Kona, Hawaii...
and EVERYONE can stay at my place!

Then we can do the holy imported/domestic beer taste test...
and no one wil have to drive! The first 14 beers ar on me....

;))

~Donnie~

The Ultimate William Clarke Tribute Site
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html

MorTone Microphone
http://www.angelfire.com/music4/mortone/index.html