Re: [Harp-L] harp amp taste test

On Jun 16, 2006, at 2:53 PM, nonidesign@xxxxxxx wrote:

I'm looking to do a taste test comparison of harp boutique/custom/ vintage amps.
I live near Chicago.
I have an SJ2, a SJ410 and a few vintage amps that are preferred for harp as well.

Are there any members out there that have a Kinder, Meteor, etc.who would be interested in getting together somewhere for this purpose to try out each other's amps?

What a cool idea. I'd love do something like this in the Boston/ Providence area. I've got an SJII I'd be happy to bring to the party.

Bob