Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Digitech Vx400 users aboard?

Randy wrote:
<< the following effects all at the same time
DELAY<CHORUS<REVERB<EQ<MIC MODELING<<

I see what you mean, yes, that's perfectly possible.
What I had in mind though was the use of, for instance, whammy and pitch at the same time.
According to the manual that's a no-go.

<<you can stack effects as long as you do not stack SIMILAR effects,
for example, you can combine flanging and chorus (they are part of the modulation set)

But the flanger and chorus are in the same effects row!?!
I'm lost again here :-)

<<if you need my help, call me sometime.

I'll definitely do that, thanks a lot!
It won't be today, since I just messed up my computer's sound card (settings?) by trying to install a firewire card.
I have no sound whatsoever and thus can't use the digitech either (sigh)

Ludo