[Harp-L] RE: Renny for sale

I've decided to offer my Renny (Renaissance Chromatic), number 41, made in
2002, for sale.  It's in used but excellent condition - has surface
scratches (but none that penetrate the silver plating) and no dings.   It
has two sets of reed plates, both set up by Douglas Tate of course.  One is
a regular C chromatic tuning and the other is a meisterklasse.   I'm asking
$3300 plus shipping (which must be insured of course - and I will only ship
it to locations where shipping insurance is available.   Money order, bank
check or Paypal.  Three day approval.  Feel free to contact me with
questions or for more information.
Thanks,

Douglas Tanner
dtanner@xxxxxxxxxxx