Re: [Harp-L] Beginning overblows

Just like Carlos said, master your high note bends. Do you have that down? The blow 8 bend is nearly the same as the 6 OB.  Don't think of the OBs as being different from other notes, really they are just blows that act differently.

Somewhere on the net I wrote I premier on how to overblow but I don't remember who I wrote it for...coast to coast music comes to mind.