[Harp-L] One more glass thing Types of glasses

I'm so searching for the right tin cup...and I'm always bringing harps into
pawn shops and stealing glasses from bars etc...I'm never satisfied with any
of them for very long..certain glasses seem to work better for certain keys.
I like the cheap,thin aluminum coment stated earlier I sort of look for that
in glass as well....I want a deep resonator and opening on the top that's
not to thin or too wide etc....I generally ask the bar for a whiskey glass.