[Harp-L] Volume and egos and Atlanta note.

 There's some Butterfield record...I think It's titled "Paul Butterfield and
Better Days" I'm not sure it might be just the "Better Days" one, but on the
back, and I'm paraphrasing, cause I'm still moving, it says something like:
"This record is best listened to at extremely loud volumes". So I followed
the instructions and found it to be true.
Loud and proud
Jason

PS.(Sorry to everyone in Atlanta who showed up for the seminar today...I'm
feeling fine now... just overexerted myself again, and had to be sure I was
really o.k..I'm positive many of you went far out of your way to be there
today and it really pains me to think of your efforts in vain. My most
sincere apologies PLEASE,PLEASE e-mail me off list and I will try and find a
way to make it up to each one of you individually! Including a free one hour
lesson for each participant if you can track me down in your town or can
make it to Nashville on one of my off days. Thank you again to this list and
all those that make my life a dream come true.)