Re: [Harp-L] wiki harp

--- Jonathan Ross <jross38@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ah, the wiki harmonica page.  Like all wikis it
> is a mixed bag at best.
<<snip>>

Hiya Jonathan,

I have to disagree with you. I think the Wikipedia
is a tremendous resource, a great idea and, though
certainly not perfect, unlike other reference
materials, it tends to be self correcting.

Why don't you clarify the statements on the Wiki
harmonica page that you found so troublesome or
misleading? I have done so for other entries (areas
where I have true professional experience).

I read recently (an article in the Wall Street
Journal, I think) that there are actually more
factual errors in the Encyclopedia Britannica than
in the Wikipedia.

Rather than complain about it, why not make it
better? You have that opportunity, and it's free.

Just my 2 cents.
Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.