Re: [Harp-L] Re: Slightly Off-Topic - syntax muff

[I did not in any way wish to characterize Ben as one who embraces any
'dark side of freedom'.  Sorry, Ben.]

Well, they do call me Darth Ben in these parts, but I'm guessing that's unrelated ;)

I was being a little provocative. We can debate about the merits of treasure troves of interesting material lying in the cellars of media companies because there's no commercial value to them but still rights associated in private !

Still, I don't imagine that people on this list don't click on the links provided because it pay be illegal ?

Anyone know the business model and if the uploading part has even a semblance of legality ?

Ben