[Harp-L] Ryan Hartt You Tube video

Great idea, Ryan, and nicely executed. Also very impressive harp tone. Admittedly it´s a different topic, but one does wonder a bit what it is that´s standing there in front of you -- Fender Bassman? Or another big monster?
  /Martin

I had an idea a while back to do a series of quick video lessons from each
member in my band in hopes of increasing traffic to my website and thus
sales of CDs and thus attendance to gigs.
Here's the first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2grIYzis_c
Let me know what you think.
Thanks