[Harp-L] Reminder - Curtis Salgado benefit in Fremont, CA - June 11 at 4pm

Hi folks:

Sorry to bother all of you harp lovers who are not living in the San
Francisco Bay Area.  This is just a reminder that we're doing a benefit
concert for Curtis Salgado, the inspiration for John Belushi's 'Joilet' Jake
character in the Blues Brothers, and a fine harmonica player and singer.
Curtis was recently diagnosed with liver cancer so a number of blues groups
in different states are putting on benefits for him.

So if you're in the Bay Area and want to attend, it's at the Mojo Lounge
(http://www.themojolounge.net/index.htm) in Fremont, CA on Sunday, June 11
at 4pm.  We'll have Mark Hummel and RJ Mischo on harp, Kenny 'Blue' Ray (a
fantastic guitarist), Steve Freund (another fantastic guitarist), Daniel
Castro (another...), the Jackie Payne/Steve Edmonson band and the Caravan of
All Stars.

We have an online auction and raffle tickets at www.bayareabluesbenefit.com.

If you have any questions about what we're doing, ask away.

Regards,

Robert Gaustad