[Harp-L] Buy Helge Tallqvist Cd, Plays George Smith

Thanks Andy for your nice words. Helge

I bought this CD from Helge using paypal. Came from across the seas in @
a week.
The packaging is superb, the booklet of info on George Smith and Helge's
interaction with him on a trip to California was cool. More Importantly,
the music SWINGS! Excellent harp playing with some very well played
bass, drums and guitar. Tone for days. Helge and the boys can flat out
PLAY.  Buy it.

Andy Vincent

Helge Tallqvist & Groovy Eyes  Plays George "Harmonica" Smith QCD-1004
25$ including postage to US 5 $

I have not tried to offer this forum my cd before. Now I try. A lot of
interest to this cd, Helge Tallqvist & Groovy Eyes plays George
"Harmonica" Smith has came from the US. Perhaps people have found their
way into my homepages, www.helgetallqvist.com , via Google and George
Smith. I just got the third edition of the cd. Anyway, on my homepages
you can read more about my connections to George in the early 80's and
all the other great harmonica players at the West Coast: Rod, Bill
Clarke, Mark Hummel etc. On my homepages you can read what people as
Doug MacLeod, Bruce Iglauer, Dick Shurman, Jerry Hall, Mick Rainsford
etc. says about this cd. And you can listen to audioclipps (Telephone
Blues (third position), You Don't Love Me (first position) and Blues In
The Dark (chromatic third position) from the cd, played on Bad Dog Blues
radiostation and listen to their comments.

Have to promote a bit, because I know a blues cd from a country far away
from the Northern parts of Europe might sound strange for some of you.
Scandinavia is still a part in the world where blues is very popular.
And we have a lot of great bands over here.

Well, this cd comes in a tinbox with 24 pages booklet with the story
behind. Lots of pictures of George at his home in LA -82. And a track
chatting with him at his home.

Cause of expensive production (tinbox, booklet) + postage to US (5
dollars) the price is 25 $ INCLUDING POSTAGE 5$. Know it sounds a lot
specially in US where cd's are cheep. A cd in Europe costs about 28
dollars in shop. And this is my personal production. Recorded in the
"Chess" way. Straight into a 2-track tape recorder.

I use PayPal. Very easy. To US the cd will arrive within a week. Just
mail me if you are interested and give your address.

Have a good time and enjoy the summer,

"Harmonica" Helge Tallqvist / +358-405511733 Finland, Helsinki