Re: [Harp-L] Tab for Shortnin' Bread?

Jonathan...

Shortin'Bread is a great fun song to play!

I first heard Peter "Madcat" Ruth play it at a SPAH
convention way back around 1980... really wild !

I highly recommend Madcat's new CD "Madcat's Harmonica
and Ukulele Project that includes "Shortin' Bread" in
the Key of C, played with a regular F and a Low F
harp).  It will definitely give you some ideas of how
to try to play this song... Lots of other great songs
on this CD too!

I think I now have 3 versions of "Shortin' Bread" by
Madcat... from his "Live at Nature's Table", "Mostly
for Kids" (both are old cassettes), and now his new
CD.

One of my other favorite Madcat songs to play is
"Fishin' Blues".

Ken Hildebrand

--- Jonathan McAnulty <mcanultj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>