[Harp-L] Super X Solution

I bought a Super X Chromatic, back in '96.  Sinse then, it has been sent off for repairs, more times than I care to think about.  I sent it to Michael Easton, last week.  He suggested replacing the reedplates with 280's.  I had him do just that, and he made some minor adjustments and did some sealing.  This harp sounds and plays better than it ever did, even when new.  I know that you're supposed to play this critter witha lighter touch than the 280's, but reeds were breaking all the time.  My other chromatics rarely need any work.  This was a wonderful solution and I'm very satisfied with Michael's work.  No affiliation, just a happy customer.

bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com