[Harp-L] Ireland's own Don Baker at #2

Hi folks,

It seems we have at least two harmonica players gracing the Ultimate Band List's Top 100 artists this week.

Ireland's own Don Baker is sitting firmly in the #2 position this week. His latest album has some great material featuring both his vocal and acoustic harmonica talents.

Meanwhile, I'm back in the top 100 at #71 with all-instrumental harmonica selections in jazz and country genres.

Give both artists a listen. It helps chart positions and keeps the humble harmonica players climbing the charts.

Don's UBL site: http://www.ubl.com:80/donbaker (No affiliation, just a fan)

My UBL site: www.ubl.com/denniscooperharmonica (Shameless self-promotion, of course.

Practice hard, play well, and entertain the masses...

Dennis Cooper
http://www.dennis-cooper.com
http://www.harmonicabootcamp.com