Re: [Harp-L] simple tunes[Take the A train--corner switching?]

Hello

I use corner switching for that tune at several points in time in the theme,
2 of them being :
"you must take the A ~switch~ train ~switch back~"
"hurry, get ~switch~ on ~switch back~ now it's coming" or something like
that

I play a diminished tuned chromatic so the layout is a bit different but the
intervals are still overall the same in 'hole distance' on the 2 layouts.

I don't play it as legato or fast as I'd like to but my learning curve on
the chromatic is quite slow.

If you want to hear it played quite well on the chromatic, I believe that
you can find it played by Les Thompson on the "toots blues" CD.

Xavier