[Harp-L] Harp Sets - any good?

I was recently browsing around the the horner.eu (seems more detailed than the usa site), and noticed that they have a harp set made of bluesband harmonica, as oppose to the piemond blues?I would suppose that one use plastic cover while the other metal. However, I am wondering how good are they. (Yes, I expect them to be worse than Big River, but they should be at least tolerable...right?)

Also, are the keys provided enough? I saw that the keys they provide allow key A,B,C,D,E,F,G in crossharp.

Anyway, thanks in advance