[Harp-L] Nite Rail band

I had the pleasure of listening to list member Mike Fugazzi's band, Nite
Rail, on Friday night. Great bunch of young musicians who are already light years
ahead of the curve. Mr. Fugazzi has only been playing four years, he says.
Hmmm. I might have bent a note in that amount of time, but I sure as hell wasn't
playing like he and his band. Very good music, very accomplished musicians.
Blues, but with a good feel for a younger age group, I think.   I'd like to hear
them in another year and see what time brings about.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb