[Harp-L] Paddy Richter tuning for Sailor's Hornpipe

Hi--
Believe it on not, it took me until today to file down blow three for this
tuning--and it makes Sailor's Hornpipe pretty doable, if you compensate for
the missing C# with fudge in the classic harmonica fashion, lots easier to
rip thru which is my immediate need.  The D/G is interesting, tho; even
works in A blues.
All this retuning of diatonic harps is making the Chromatic seem very
comforting indeed! Also good bang for the buck; I was able to use two old
and unusable Lee Oskars to make a new instrument!
Gary