[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Harp Tools

Speaking of tool sets......as if I didn't have enough  <G> ....

  I just acquired from BJ's (the warehouse store in NY)(in the  automotive
area) a very interesting 30-pc precision tool set, most of  which I'll be able
to make use of for my harps....

....including an LED headlamp for head or wrist, 4 mini spring  clamps,
magnetic telescoping pick-up tool, a second 23" long pick-up  tool, 5 mini files in
their own tube, 9 precision screwdrivers (I already  have a lot of tiny
screwdrivers but these are COLOR coded, lol), 5 mini  long-reach pliers of various
styles, tweezers, clamp-on tweezers,  telescoping inspection mirror...a 6"
adjustable wrench --comes with a  nylon pouch for the huge sum of $18.90.  I've
previously paid for  (and returned to a Home Supply store as useless for my
harps)  ONE pair of needle-nosed pliers costing close to that amount.   ...a
picture on the back of the "card" (It's Allied tools) shows work  being done on a
cellphone...so the tools are made for small items.   Can't wait to play with
my new toys  :)

Elizabeth