[Harp-L] Musselwhite in Columbus

Just saw Charlie Musselwhite perform in Columbus, Ohio last night. I am still in awe ! ! ! He had the house (Little Brother's) rockin'. I have seen him before but last night was the ultimate. At first I was not impressed with his latest cd, Delta Hardware but I once I heard him perform the songs live the cd is now one of my favorites. The sound mixing on the cd is not very good in my opinion but the songs are excellent.

If you ever get a chance to see Charlie in concert -- it is a must for all harp players.

He is a very gracious man and gives a great performance. His back-up band is great and he gave each of them a lot of opportunity to showcase themselves.

Denny
Centerville, OH

PSA 98:5 (NIV)