Re: [Harp-L] Re : Delay

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hurricane Ramón" <party_man1@xxxxxxxxxx>

>What I'm begining to do now is record a harp track , looping it and then
build a song from it by adding on the fly , bass lines , rhythm guitar ,
lead guitar >and dabbling with some guitar synthesizer instruments too  (
like for the bass track )and then sing and throw in  some harp chops to
compliment the singing >and the other harp track I started with - - blows my
mind this GNX4 .

Sounds interesting H.R, when do we get to hear a sound sample?

Here's my newest toy,

http://tinyurl.com/qe6ww

It's a Zoom G9 guitar pedal with amp modeling, effects, and two vacuum
tubes.  My vintage amps became obsolete
the day I brought it home.

Mark