[Harp-L] Re : Is it just me or are higher keys harder to play?

Excerpt .

Paul LaBrier axed :

" Is it just me (or my cheap harps) or are harmonicas in higher keys harder to play? "

Hurricane sez :

Paul , it's just you buddy :)

Laws of physics show that a smaller reed takes less air to get it going , a larger reed like a low " G , A , F , and the like will possitively kick your @$$ if you try to play :

 "Whammer Jammer , Room To Move , or Johnny B. Good "

on the fast runs the hook's on songs like these , they will leave you with your tounge hanging out and if you do cut it with a bigger reed harp , well ya got my respect .

Sincerely :

H . R .

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx