Re: [Harp-L] re: Questions about Special 20's and Golden Melody's

Were I to attempt a low key GM I would take Tim's
approach. I think plate swaps would be less time
consuming than reed swaps. This might be true
regardless of the tools at ones disposal but is
especially the case for those of us without a fancy
specialty riveting punch tool. I can cut plates down
and have access to the more common disc sander and
drill press to finish the job.

I do however find Tim's use of MB plates on a SP20
comb curious. The SP20 has a full compliment of keys
and identical reedsets. I would simply use MB
coverplates. What's the reasoning?

Paul