Re: [Harp-L] Gig Notices

Hello List Members,

I am probably about to say something that has already been said or discussed in this thread, so I will apologize in advance. Danny's gig list is one of the most helpful, as well as important tools we have at our disposal. I also suspect that we largely take it for granted. I for one use it to check events as well as possible gig venues. What a lot of people don't know is that there is a very small and subtle suggestion on the site to make a paypal donation to Danny for the endless hours that he spends on this labor of love. This was only started after much badgering from other parties. Next time you go to the site think about how much time this must take...and whether or not YOU would do this! Then think about what other services you receive, and like very much, that you get for free! I can't seem to think of any......... Thanks Danny!!!!

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ptgazell.com
http://www.sonicbids.com/PTGazell