[Harp-L] Re: re: how much do you get paid for a gig?

I think that is topped by the original (Hungarian or Romenian?) version of Gloomy Sunday.
The record even became forbidden on the national radio I believe, because of the suicides.

Ludo

steve wrote:
<<With that kind of money I wouldn't learn Bolero if I was you. LOL
For those who don't know what I'm driving at with that statement...
Word has it that more people have committed suicide listening to that classical song than any other song period.