[Harp-L] Neck Rack review

I just bought Vern Smith's Ergonomic Neck Rack last week.  It is a real joy to use.  The rack is made of good, solid parts that will last as long as I do.  It can be adjusted vertically, horizontally and the harmonica is on a cylinder, that can be adjusted to any angle.  There are four "A" clamps that allow for two harps to be held at a time.  the cylindrical bar spins for quick change from one to the other.  Everything can be adjusted to the slightest degree and tightened to never slip on me.  The rack is also padded and very comfortable.
  This was a major investment for me, compared to the "stock" racks.  But then, so were my custom diatonics, rebuilt chromatic and my old Martin guitar.  They all reduce effort and make my playing more enjoyable for me and hopefully, for my audiences.
  My gratitude goes out to Vern for creating this.

bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com