[Harp-L] Re: re: how much do you get paid for a gig? Bonfiglio

Bravo Robert !
 You paid your dues.
  When are you  playing the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia.
  The room is shaped like a cello.

   P.S. got the peters edition 4555.
        Thanks a a lot.

Emile

>>> Robert Bonfiglio <bon@xxxxxxxxxx> 07/30/06 10:35PM >>>
Several harp players have asked so here goes:

I try to get $6,000 to 8,000 for a gig, 11,000 to 12,000 for a double
and 15,000 for a triple, i.e., Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday
afternoon.  So there goes that question, why would you go play
classical music instead of blues?

And then as Buzz says, there's the women which in my case tend to be
rich but they have personal lawyers.  One should never wear a tux and
perform in front of women!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com