From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of larryboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 12:45 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Harp Commander vc Kinder Anti-feedback!

Bruno wrote:

Has anyone ever play through these two boxes???  I heard great reviews about
both of these boxes but I'm leaning towards the Harp Commander but I'm not a
100% sure yet!

>>>8<<<

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong (its happened before), but the Harp
Commander
and the Kinder AFB device are two different boxes.  The Harp Commender is a
preamp you can use to go straight into a PA board, and consequently not need
an
amplifier.  I believe you can use it with an amp, but I'm not certain of its
anti-feedback effectiveness.  The Kinder AFB is designed to be used with an
amp
and is designed to "eliminate" (or at least greatly reduce) feedback.  I'd
like
to hear more of how people use these devices.  I actually have both of them,
but I honestly don't use them very much.

Play Well All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com