[Harp-L] Mating habits of harmonica players

Does it have to be all at once to count? or can it be spread out over
time?

At least you'll never be homeless (the answer to what do you call . .
.).

Obligatory harmonica content:

Does harmonica fanatacism make someone:

- less attractive as a spouse due to inattention to mate and greater
potential for meeting rival attractions at gigs?

- more attractive as a spouse, being so focused on harmonica (and,
hopefully, music) and thus less likely to divert attention to a rival
for affection, spend time drinking and gambling, etc.?

Winslow