[Harp-L] Jason Ricc & New Blood Videos

Hi All,

I'm an old harp player that went off and did the family/college/career thing and didn't play much for a while.  I've been reading the posts for a while now, but this will be my very first post to the list.  I must say this list is very informative, thought provoking, and sometimes amusing! :=)

Anyhow, I recently had the pleasure and opportunity to see Jason Ricci & New Blood live in wonderful Boise Idaho!  I was able to talk with him for a bit for the two shows he played at in Boise & Nampa.  He not only is an outstanding harpist, but he's also an approachable and likeable person as well.  (Unfortunately we did not talk long enough for him to divulge all of his secrets!)

I did place a video out on youtube to share if anyone is interested.  Unfortunately I had to cut it into two parts.  And, it's crummy video 'cause I was using a digicam and not a true camcorder.  But, it showcases Jason's, and the rest of the bands talent, nonetheless.

Playboy Pt1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzTBosAsNyY<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzTBosAsNyY>

Playboy Pt2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr-y063NxU<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr-y063NxU>