-----Original Message-----
From: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

$50/hr is totally unacceptable if you're to be on somebody else's recording.
All that does is drive the price down.

$150/hr min is what many studio musicians think is acceptable.  You as the
musician of course are expected to come to the gig prepared and ready for
anything so you don't waste the producers time and money.