[Harp-L] Re: MobiBlu Recording

"Tim Moyer - Working Man's Harps" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I got this specifically for SPAH, since I don't plan on dragging the
> laptop along, since I'll be carrying lots of harps.  I should have
> plenty of recording capacity if I clean it off before I go, and while
> a charge should last the whole time,

you might consider rethinking this, or at least asking around to see if any
of your friends are bringing laptops you could upload to.  just in case.  it'd
be a shame to miss out on something good late in the game because you
found more to record than anticipated.  or to pass on something because
you might need the space later.

on our habitat trips, we have one laptop along, and every night everybody
uploads the pictures from their digital camers.  this way, nobody runs out
of space, and you've got a backup in case your camera falls off the roof
(a cheapo i'd brought a few years back fell out of my pocket when i was
up in the rafters, and exploded when it hit the foundation).  plus, everyone
gets a copy of all the pictures, so you don't have to take every one, cause
somebody's got it.  we burn dvd's after the trip for everyone.

just a thought.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?